Getting from point “A” to point “B” and “C” and “D” and beyond is what you do for a living. But, even as good as you are, every driver needs a little help every now and then.
The new Garmin dēzl 770LMTHD and dēzl 570LMT truck navigators can provide that assistance.
Both feature a 7” or 5” glass display, lifetime North American maps, free lifetime traffic avoidance, custom routing for truck size and weight and road warnings (like weight limits and bridge heights). They also have a Truck & Trailer Services Directory and points of interest highly-rated by truckers, including hotels, restaurants and parking.
Bluetooth technology lets you call hands-free; dēzl 770LMTHD also works with a Bluetooth-headset, which is sold separately. Spoken Garmin Real Directions uses landmarks and traffic lights to help chart your travels. Easy Route Shaping lets you change your route to include preferred roads or cities, just by touching the screen.
The dēzl 770LMTHD and dēzl 570LMT are compatible with the Garmin BC 30 backup camera, also sold separately.
- Extra loud speakers provide better hearing over road noise
- Voice-activated navigation lets you command dēzl by just talking to it
- Search and filter truck stops by brand name or by preferred amenities
- Foursquare data adds millions more new and popular points of interest
- Send locations from your smartphone to your dēzl and access live weather radar via Smartphone Link app
- Up Ahead shows a constant stream of nearby places, like food, gas and ATMs, without leaving the map
- Service history log records truck maintenance
- Displays current street, current speed, truck speed limit and estimated time of arrival