One of the most important things you can keep in the cab of your truck — second only to your coffee — has been updated and is available for sale.
Rand McNally released this week its updated Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas for truckers, which includes updated U.S. and Canadian maps, low clearance and weigh station locations and more.
The new edition of the atlas is available in paperback, paperback with a spiral binding and laminated pages, and spiral-bound, laminated paperback with larger print.
Updates to the 2020 Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas include:
- Revised U.S. state and Canadian province maps
- Updated restricted routes, low-clearance and weigh station locations
- Updated fuel tax chart, as well as revised state and province information including weight and size limitations, registration guidelines and phone numbers and websites for state police and operating authorities
- Hotlines for road construction and conditions
- Updated toll system contact information for each state
- Updated review of hazmat regulations
The 2020 Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas can be purchased here online, at travel centers and other locations nationwide.