Professional drivers cannot settle for equipment of any sort that is not up to the demands of the job they have to do. That’s true of the truck they drive, the trailer they pull, and the gear they use.
The newly designed BlueParrott’s B450-XT wireless headset delivers the fit, comfort, and performance truckers require. Recently upgraded to keep pace with the growing demands of OTR drivers, the B450-XT features IP-54 protection from moisture and dust, convenient USB-C charging, and firmware updates with the device’s app while on the go.
Those features complement the B450-XT’s other properties including:
- 96% noise cancellation so you heard and are heard over any background noise
- the company’s unique programmable BlueParrott Button, which provides fast access to your favorite features such as mute, speed dial, Push-to-Talk and more
- Voice Control that allows you to accept or reject calls with your voice so your hands are kept free
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- 24 hours of talk time
- 500 hours of standby
- Wireless range of 300 feet
- Ability to pair with two devices — smartphone and tablet — at the same time
- Large, padded headband and cushioned leatherette earcup for all-day comfort
- Large, easy to find, and easy to use buttons
- Compatibility with any Bluetooth enabled device such as a smartphone or tablet
- Seamless pairing with Android or iOS devices
- Flexible boom microphone that stays where you put it
- 128-bit encryption to keep your phone calls private
- Recharging of fully-drained battery in three hours
- Ability to stream music or GPS
The updated BlueParrott B450-XT comes with a one-year North America warranty and is available online and at travel centers for about $169.99.