September is one of the busiest of months, especially for truckers.
This month marks the arrival of the peak shipping season as stores and consumers start shopping for the end-of-year holidays. It's also a time the weather changes and truckers need to adjust accordingly, packing warmer clothes and ensuring their truck is ready for the arrival of winter.
Fortunately, the new Overdrive and Truckers News Truckers' Gear Guide from the RoadPro Family of Brands is loaded with good information about how to handle the change of trucking seasons. In the latest Gear Guide you'll learn about:
- all the essentials you need to pack when you hit the road
- the gear and gadgets that can make this time of year easier to deal with while driving
- how to make a good omelet while cooking on your truck
- the ins and outs of Bluetooth connectivity and some devices most truckers will require
- things you should ALWAYS. have on your truck
- the closest thing truckers have to a national holiday in their honor, National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, which continues through Saturday, Sept. 18
So, when your driving day ends and you have time to relax, log onto the online Truckers' Gear Guide and find out how to be better prepared for driving through the rest of the year.