No two truckers are alike. Neither are the routes they have to drive.
That's why navigation device maker Garmin has crafted a line of trucking-specific GPS units that can not just help get you where you’re going but get there safely and on time. Garmin’s dēzl OTR 500/700/800/1000 GPS truck navigators do that and more. All are loaded with the sort of features today’s truckers need.
The dēzl OTR500/700/800/1000 models all have easy-to-read HD touchscreens, custom truck routing based on the size and weight of your rig, and industry-best load-to-dock guidance – allowing drivers to see specific loading zones and storage lots to bypass common public entrances when approaching their destination.
Key features on the dēzl OTR series include:
- Available with 5.5-, 7-, 8-, and 10-inch display screens
- Built-in PrePass notifications now available on all dēzl OTR models
- Can be used in either landscape or portrait modes
- Custom truck routing based on size and weight of rig and load
- Road warnings for bridge heights, weight limits, and sharp curves
- Truck and trailer services directory
- Shows popular truck paths taken by other drivers
- Truck parking locations
- Break planning
- Smart features include Garmin voice assistant, Tripadvisor traveler ratings, live fuel prices, traffic and weather when paired with the Garmin Drive mobile app on a compatible smartphone
- Works with the Garmin eLog compliant ELD and select Garmin backup cameras (each sold separately)
The dēzl OTR 500/700/800/1000 come with several mounting options, including a powered magnetic mount with a heavy-duty suction cup, a screw-down mount, and a 1-inch ball adapter with an AMPS plate compatible with RAM mounting systems.
Prices range from about $300 to about $800 depending on the seller and which model you purchase.
Garmin’s dēzl OTR 500/700/800/1000 GPS truck navigators are available online, at big box stores, and most travel centers and truck stops.