There is a solution to dining on fast food while on the road: BYO, bring your own meals from home or shop for groceries to prepare meals in your truck.
The Koolatron P25 Fun Kooler allows you to do just that, and it can help save cash too.
This 26-quart cooler plugs into your truck's 12-volt outlet to keep your drinks, food, and snacks cold. It cools to 36°F below the surrounding temperature. And, it measures just 11.5" x 15" so it takes up little space in your cab.
When plugged in, the Koolatrom P25 requires 48 watts and 4.0 amps.
Lightweight and compact, the Koolatron P25 features:
- Efficient thermoelectric cooling technology
- Manual temperature control
- Stain-resistant interior
- Injection-molded hard exterior that protects contents
- Flip-up locking handle
- Cord storage compartment
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- Space for 32 12-ounce cans
Available at travel centers and online for $111.99.