A driver's pre- and post-trip inspections are essential parts of every driving day. They help ensure the roadworthiness of the truck and ensure it will operate safely when on the highway.
That's why it makes sense for the driver to use every tool at their disposal when performing these critical tasks.
The Pre-Trip Inspection Tool from J.J. Keller & Associates is one such tool.
- This multi-purpose tool allows users to perform visual inspections on tire tread depth, brake stroke, brake shoe thickness, and windshield damage
- It saves time and money by helping users perform pre-trip, post-trip, and periodic maintenance inspections with a single multi-purpose tool
- Drivers can use the tool to find potential out-of-service issues/defects and avoid citations or delays at a roadside inspection and protect your CSA scores
- Helps technicians ensure proper inspection is followed during periodic maintenance
- Its measurements are set 1/32" more restrictive than legal requirements to allow drivers to take corrective action before the vehicle is out of compliance
Measuring just 2-5/8" x 1-1/16", it fits easily in a shirt pocket or on a keychain.
The Pre-Trip Inspection Tool is available online for $14.87