The letters and numbers you need for proper identification

Updated Nov 29, 2023

Adhesive numbersJ.J. Keller & AssociatesIf you're hauling freight, it's a good bet you need to be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and have a USDOT number. And, that number needs to be displayed on your truck.

These numbers and letters from J.J. Keller & Associates will help keep you in compliance. 

These numbers and letters:  

  • Meet USDOT requirements for your ID number and can be used for other applications needing numbering 
  • Can be used on blank placards (172.332) or on motor vehicles (390.21) 
  • They are printed in black ink on white vinyl 
  • Have permanent adhesive backing
  • Labels measure 2-1/8" x 4"
  • Number height measures 3-1/2" 

    Both the numbers ($3.62) and letters (3.62) are available online. There are 12 labels (numbers or letters) per package.