Online registration for the Mid-America Trucking Show is now open.
The show is March 21-23 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville.
The show includes:
- 40 educational sessions on a variety of industry topics
- PKY Truck Championship
- Friday night concert
- Saturday night truck and tractor pulling contest
- 860 exhibitors filling 1 million square feet of display space
The opening night of the show includes a reception for exhibitors and attendees alike. It features live music, bourbon and craft beer tasting, wall of fame induction ceremonies, and a chance to network and reconnect with folks you haven't seen since last year's MATS.
The opening reception is at 6 p.m. in the South Wing Lobby A.
For those driving their trucks to the show, MATS has 30 acres of free truck parking. Free shuttles run between the parking lot and the show every 15 miniutes during each day's show hours.
Show hours are:
- Thursday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. VIP
- Thursday 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is free with advance registration online.