Nobody ever said life on the road would be a casual Sunday drive in the country.
The arrival of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and the demands it placed on America’s truckers have made the job even more demanding, at times more dangerous, and certainly more essential than usual.
The latest edition of the Overdrive & Truckers News Gear Guide from the RoadPro Family of Brands is filled with tips and product information to make every trucker’s life on the road a bit safer, much more comfortable, and a little easier. The contents of the new Gear Guide include:
- thoughts on trucking through a pandemic by veteran driver Jeff Clark
- Bob Caffee’s tips on how to prepare for winter and the trucking challenges it brings
- a look ahead at what new gear is out there to make any trucker’s life a little easier
- tips on using a RoadPro frying pan to prepare two in-cab dining essentials: a cheeseburger and an omelet
- insights into the tools and tricks to keep your truck clean
- why the citizen’s band radio remains a fixture in most trucks
- a list of the many reasons truckers have always been and will always be essential to America
So, when your driving day is done or you need a good way to fill some of the time you’re waiting to load or unload, click on to the Overdrive & Truckers News Gear Guide from the RoadPro Family of Brands, relax and learn how to make your work life a bit easier.