The 40th annual Walcott Truckers Jamboree featured 76 Super Truck Beauty Contest contestants and drew a crowd of 45,000 drivers, their families, and local residents to the Iowa 80 Truckstop, July 11-13.
Keith Williams, of Indianapolis and his 2018 Volvo VN760 and 2018 Utility reefer, dubbed “USA,” received the Best Overall Theme award. Williams also took first place in the Custom Graphics – TT Combination category.
The Trucker’s Choice award went to Dan Brubaker and his 2005 Peterbilt 379, named “Opening Act.” Brubaker’s truck also placed in several other categories: first place Show Class, second place Custom Paint – Bobtail, and first place Lights at Night – Bobtail – Road Legal.
The winners were:
- Best Overall Theme: Keith Williams, 2018 Volvo VN760 and 2018 Utility “USA”
- Trucker’s Choice: Dan Brubaker, 2005 Peterbilt 379 “Opening Act”
- Working Truck (WT) Cabover: Matt Schleuger, 1993 Kenworth K100E “Not Daddy’s Money”
- WT Company Truck – Bobtail: James Shelley, 2018 Peterbilt “The Patriot”
- WT Company Truck – Combination: Pamela Cox, 2016 Peterbilt and 2018 Wilson