The Garmin dēzlCam LMTHD is an all-in-one trucking navigator with built-in dash cam that acts as an onboard eyewitness. The camera continuously records the drive, and the incident detection feature (G-sensor) automatically saves footage on impact.
Available at travel centers, the dēzlCam has a large 6-inch display with detailed maps of North America plus lifetime updates and HD Digital Traffic.
Trucker-friendly features include custom truck routing (based on truck size/weight), route warnings (for bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades) and a truck and trailer services directory. It also allows the driver to easily swap trailer sizes with the touch of a button.
The TruckDown, Truck and Trailer Services Directory includes trucker-rated places for truck-friendly lodging, restaurants and parking areas.
Voice-activated navigation lets the driver control the dēzlCam with their voice and Bluetooth technology allows for hands-free calling or pairing with a headset, which is sold separately.
The dēzlCam can also be paired with a Garmin BC 30 wireless backup camera (sold separately) and the navigation display shows what’s behind the truck when backing up.
Other features include:
· The ability to find truck stops by brand name or by preferred amenities
· Service history log to record truck maintenance
· Easy Route Shaping lets you easily change your route to include preferred roads or cities
· Active lane guidance arrows and junction views help navigate routes
· Displays current street, current speed, truck speed limit and estimated time of arrival
· Time tracking (HOS and IFTA)
· Foursquare data adds millions more new and popular points of interest
· Access live weather radar and other real-time data services using the Smartphone Link5 app
· Magnetic mount allows the dēzlCam to be installed and secured or removed easily
· MicroSD card included