Life on the road can be unpredictable, so it helps to have clothing that’s flexible and rolls with the punches just like you.
Duluth Trading Company, the work clothes specialist that has expanded into women’s wear, offers a pair of pants suitable for most conditions you’re likely to encounter.
Duluth Trading’s Women’s DuluthFlex Dry on the Fly Convertible Pants are lightweight, comfortable and quick to dry if you get caught in the rain. They wick away moisture, a feature that can be a relief on those hot days of summer.
For added comfort, these pants have a built-in flex and crouch panel that makes climbing into and out of the cab of your truck easy and more comfortable.
Now for the details:
- Lightweight and durable
- Built in flex and crouch panel
- Comfort waistband adjusts for a custom fit
- Brushed tricot waistband lining
- Roll-up legs secure with stay-put snap tabs
- Six pockets
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fits both curvy and straight body shapes
- Sits below the waist
- Available in seven colors
- Come in sizes 4 to 20 and in 29, 31, 33 and 35 inch inseams
- Machine wash
The reviews: 407 out of 555 give it five stars and 97 percent would recommend them to a friend.