Even on the biggest of big rigs space is at a premium, and staying organized is essential.
The Roll-A-Ma-Rig Tool Hauler from Duluth Trading seems to understand that and allows you to pack a tool chest’s worth of gear in a small, easy to carry space. According to the company, the 4 and 1/2 foot-long, roll-up tool holder:
- has 36 pockets and tool loops that can handle a 24-piece ratchet set
- includes two 8″ x 19″ side entry pockets large enough for a battery powered reciprocating saw
- has gusseted pockets that can fit up to six one-pound boxes of fasteners
- offers pockets for eight pliers and wrenches,
- includes room for 14 driver sleeves in side-access pocket
Made of 600-denier polyester ripstop with 1,200-denier polyester reinforcements, the Roll-A-Ma-Rig is 54 inches x 19 inches unrolled. But, it rolls up compactly, with a padded shoulder strap for hauling a heavy load.
Order online for $79.95.