More so than ever before, successful — and safe — trucking in the U.S. today can often boil down to a matter of minutes saved during the course of your entire driving day.
You generally don’t have time to spare as your ELD clocks every minute of your workday. That means finding your destination easily and locating a safe place to park before you run out of hours.
Garmin’s dēzl 780 LMT-S can help with both those things and more.
This truck-specific navigator is loaded with features professional truckers depend upon. They include:
- Connectivity with Garmin’s eLog ELD
- Custom routing for your truck’s specifications to help you plan your trip
- Live services to help you find locations with available parking
- Traffic and weather reports so you avoid situations that can cause available hours of service to evaporate
- Notifications for timely breaks, including locations of rest areas, truck stops, and scales
- Bluetooth enabled hands-free operations, including making calls
- An option to link to your smartphone to receive text messages from dispatchers and others
- Built-in wifi to allow software and map updates
- Service history log
New on the dēzl 780 LMT-S:
- Bigger and brighter 7-inch screen
- Powered magnetic mount
- Ability to connect to Garmin’s BC 35 wireless backup camera, which is sold separately
The dēzl 780 LMT-S is available online and at travel centers.