Good communication is essential to the trucking industry as a whole and to individual drivers in specific. Without it, things can go badly — or come to a halt — pretty quickly.
So, hearing and being heard is as important as the engine turning over when you turn the key, and your truck coming to a safe stop when you put on the brakes.
The Plantronics Voyager 5200 headset helps ensure incoming and outgoing messages are loud and clear. And it does so with comfort and without costing you an arm and a leg.
The Voyager 5200 features up-to-date noise-canceling technology to make sure all your calls are clear. It’s also lightweight so you can wear it for even your longest trips.
The Voyager 5200:
- Has up to seven hours of non-stop talk from a single charge, and up to nine days in standby mode
- Automatically detects if it’s being worn, directing audio where you expect to hear it
- Features four microphones that work to cancel disruptive background noises
- Announces the names of incoming callers and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore”
- Lets you activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a button on the headset
- Lets you locate your lost headset, change languages, or personalize settings and alerts with Plantronics Hub, a free mobile app
- Features Bluetooth version 4.1 with an extended mobile range of up to 98 feet
The Voyager 5200 is available online and at travel centers for about $100.