Now more than ever before it’s important that you, as a professional driver, need to get to your various destinations, as quickly as possible, as safely as possible and as efficiently as possible.
Given the state of highway travel these days, even skilled veteran drivers need all the help they can get. And, all the technology and tools at their disposal.
Garmin’s dēzl 780 LMT-S trucker-specific navigator is one such tool. Loaded with features professional drivers need, this Garmin is all about getting from point “A” to point “B” in an orderly fashion.
Among those features are:
- Bluetooth enabled hands-free operation, including making and taking calls from your connected smartphone
- custom routing for your truck’s specifications to help you plan your trip
- notifications for timely breaks, including the locations of rest areas, truck stops, and scales
- live services to help you find locations with available parking
- built-in wifi to allow software and map updates
- traffic and weather reports so you avoid situations that can cause available hours of service to evaporate
With a 7-inch screen, the dēzl 780 is the sort of information console that can make every driver’s days more productive, profitable and less difficult.
The dēzl 780 LMT-S can connect to Garmin’s eLog ELD and Garmin’s BC 35 wireless backup camera, both sold separately.
The dēzl 780 LMT-S is available online and at travel centers.