The driver’s life in these days of social distancing is a solitary one, but it doesn’t mean they can afford to be cut off from the rest of the world. In fact, driver connectivity is more important than ever before as they deal wiht the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
It’s critically essential today for a professional trucker to have the right tools to keep everyone in his or her orbit informed, and to be in close contact with others, if only by phone. The BlueParrott B450-XT headset is one such tool.
It has what truckers need. IT:
- delivers excellent sound quality
- provides 82% noise cancellation
- allows for mandatory hands-free operation
- is equipped with a long battery life
The B450-XT uses HD Voice and a noise-canceling microphone to eliminate background noise. That means you can hear those calling you and they’ll hear you loud and clear.
BlueParrott’s B450-XT also:
- has a Bluetooth range of 300 feet
- provides up to 24 hours of talk time on a charge
- gives you some 500 hours of standby time
- lets you pair it with two devices at the same time
- weighs just 5.22 ounces making it easy to wear all day
And, when the workday is done and you are relaxing in your sleeper berth, the B450-XT delivers hi-fi stereo sound for listening to music or streaming a movie.
As with other of the company’s headsets, the B450-XT has the Parrott Button, which allows you to customize operations such as mute, speed dial, music control from the headset.
The MSRP for the B450-XT is $149.99.