Rand McNally’s TND 750 navigation device may be what ensures you:
- Take the best way to your next delivery and not just the quickest way as suggested by your smartphone’s standard maps app
- Avoid being the person referred to in a headline like, “Trucker takes wrong turn, gets stuck under low bridge”
- Have access to current weather and traffic conditions
- Can accurately plan your trips to maximize your driving time and identify where to stop for meals and to park for the night
In short, the TND 750 is the sort of tool the professional driver needs in these uncertain times.
Key features of the TND 750 include:
- Bright, high-resolution 7-inch screen
- Industry-tough mount
- Rand Navigation 2.0 featuring a modern interface, enhanced lane guidance, and 3D cities and landmarks
- More powerful processors for faster routing, quicker responses, and smoother graphics
- Live traffic, current fuel prices, weather conditions updates
- Enhanced driver tools such as mileage and fuel logs and the ability to create custom routes
- Improved wi-fi and Bluetooth capabilities for faster over-the-air updates and connections
- Free lifetime map upgrades
- Advanced lane guidance
Rand Navigation 2.0, the company’s new proprietary navigation software that features truck routing, a clean interface, crowdsourced points of interest reviews, and new visuals, such as three-dimensional cities and landmarks.
Available at travel centers and online, the TND 750 retails for about $400.