Staying connected while on the road can be a challenge for many truckers. That’s why it’s important to have the right technology to do so.
The AfterShokz OpenComm headset is such technology, and now three lucky truckers can have them to use in their cab just by entering the RoadPro Family of Brands’ Trucker Gift Giveaway.
It’s simple to enter: fill out this form between now and 11:59 p.m. EDT Jan. 31. That’s it.
AfterShokz’s OpenComm is the first bone-conduction stereo headset featuring a boom microphone for improved voice transmission, ideal for clear communication and connection on the road. OpenComm uses AfterShokz’s seventh-generation patented bone conduction technology to deliver audio through the user’s cheekbone, leaving ears open to environmental surroundings and coworkers. The device’s adjustable DSP noise-canceling boom microphone eliminates background noise in loud environments to ensure clear voice transmission in various work settings.
OpenComm headsets feature:
- Up to 16 hours of talk time or up to eight hours of listening time on a single charge
- Quick Charge provides up to two hours of use with just five minutes of charging, making it ideal for the professional driver on-the-go
- Full charge in an hour
- Easily accessible AfterShokz multifunction button to answer calls, play, pause, skip, or activate a voice assistant with a few easy taps
- Bone conduction headset is engineered with near field communication pairing to quickly and safely pair to an Android mobile device
- Sleek, comfortable wraparound titanium frame fortified
- Noise-canceling boom microphone
- IP55 water-resistant protection is fitting for all-day wear and stays put in virtually any environment
- Wireless range up to 33 feet
- Standby time up to 14 days
AfterShokz’s OpenComm headset retails for $159.95.