Being on the road constantly does not mean you have to limit yourself to the menu of one of the many fast-food restaurants at most interstate service areas. Having a close-to-home-cooked meal is easy and convenient especially if you have a 12-volt portable stove like the one sold by the RoadPro Family of Brands.
Here's a simple, filling meal that you can prepare and enjoy when your driving day is done.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (individually packaged at 6.25oz each)
- Fresh asparagus spears (about half of a pre-cut 10 oz bag)
- Butter (about 1 tablespoon)
- Olive oil
- Seasoning blend of your choice (garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, etc.)
- Prepare chicken in a skillet and season with a preferred blend.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the asparagus. Melt the butter over medium heat and add the asparagus to sauté for about 5-7 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the heat.
- Enjoy the seasoned chicken and asparagus in the comfort of your cab!