It’s a wild smorgasbord of movies coming to Amazon Prime in June. You may need to toss an extra bag of popcorn in your truck’s microwave to take in all movie goodness the premium service has to offer.
Coming in June is the classic Vietnam war film Apocalypse Now, starring Marlon Brando, Martin Sheen, Robert “I love the smell of napalm in the morning …” Duvall, Dennis Hopper, Lawrence Fishburne and Harrison Ford. (Oddly, Amazon also delivers The Island of Dr. Moreau, which also stars Brando in another weird role.
On the topic of weird, Amazon is also streaming The Shining in June. Jack Nicholson is the writer-turned-psychotic and Shelly Duvall is his.
And, June also sees the return of Transformers 4: Age of Extinction, and everyone’s favorite Western Star 4900, Optimus Prime.
- Apocalypse Now (1979)
- Far From Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog (1995)
- The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)
- Murder of a Cat (2014)
- Nine Months (1995)
- The Paper Chase (1973)
- People Will Talk (1951)
- Repo: The Genetic Opera (2008)
- Roman Holiday (1953)
- Seven Psychopaths (2012)
- The Shining (1980)
- Sid and Nancy (1986)
- Something Wild (1986)
- Sucker Punch (2011)
- Troll (1986)
- Troll 2 (1990)
- Words and Pictures (2013)
- Life of Crime (2013)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)
- Leprechaun: Origins (2014)
- A Most Wanted Man (2014)
- Lucky Number Slevin (2006)
- Covert Affairs Season 5 (2014)
- Katy Perry: The Prismatic World Tour (2015)
- The Mist (2007)