A national organization is once again looking for the best tank truck driver in the country.
The National Tank Truck Carriers opened nominations for the sixth annual Professional Tank Truck Driver of the Year Contest. This award honors the tank truck drivers who safely deliver liquid and dry bulk commodities.
Application materials for the 2018 – 2019 Professional Tank Truck Driver of the Year Contest are available here.
According to the NTTC, the Professional Tank Truck Driver of the Year program was created to recognize excellence in the professional tank truck driver community, and to champion safety and success in both the tank truck community and the people we serve.
Previous winners include:
- 2013-2014 Grand Champion – James Starr, Groendyke Transport
- 2014-2015 Grand Champion – Bobby Weller, Hahn Transportation Inc.
- 2015-2016 Grand Champion – Darryl Nowell, Eagle Transport
- 2016-2017 Grand Champion – Todd Stine, Carbon Express
- 2017-2018 Grand Champion – Paul Emerson, Foodliner. Inc.