The Bandit Big Rig Series this week unveiled its 12-race 2019 schedule, which kicks off March 23 in Mobile, Alabama.
The truck racing series will return to a number of tracks from the previous two seasons, while also expanding to new locations this year. New tracks for 2019 include Madison International Speedway in Wisconsin and Kalamazoo Speedway in Michigan.
Ten of the 12 races are officially set with two dates still to be announced. The 2019 schedule is:
- Saturday, March 23 – Mobile International Speedway, Mobile, Alabama
- Saturday, April 27 – Myrtle Beach Speedway, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Saturday, May 11 – Concord Speedway, Concord, North Carolina
- Friday, May 24 – Madison International Speedway, Oregon, Wisconsin
- Saturday, June 8 – Salem Speedway, Salem, Indiana
- Saturday, June 22 – Lebanon I-44 Speedway, Lebanon, Missouri
- Saturday, July 13 – Lake Erie Speedway, North East, Pennsylvania
- Saturday, July 27 – Elko Speedway, Elko, Minnesota
- Saturday, Aug. 17 – Kalamazoo Speedway, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Saturday, Aug. 21 – To be announced
- Saturday, Sept. 14 – Hawkeye Downs Speedway, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Saturday, Oct. 12 – To be announced