Part of Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.’s celebration of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week is handing out its Driver of the Year Awards.
The winning drivers include:
- Marcus Williams – Houston
- Kevin Phu – Commerce, California
- Ravindra Megha – Cleveland
- Henry Gantner – Dallas
- Mike Schmidt – Burlington, Wisconsin
- James Hyde – Charleston, South Carolina
- Shawn Beard – Brandon, South Dakota
- Wes Coffee – Brandon, South Dakota
- Thomas Delong – Mars Hill, Maine
- Kelvin Vann – Norcross, Georgia
- Carey Vandgiler – Little Rock, Arkansas
- Chad Moore – Kokomo, Indiana
- Juan Jasso – El Paso, Texas
- Clarissa and Bill Keuhs – Belleville, Michigan
“It is extremely important to our team to make National Truck Driver Appreciation Week all about honoring and thanking drivers across the industry for their commitment to the safe transportation of goods,” said Mike Gettle, president and COO of Roadrunner Transportation Systems.
This is the second year Roadrunner has recognized drivers who received outstanding ratings for safety, documentation, on-time service, communication, professionalism, teamwork, and integrity, said Gettle.
Driver-focused events will take place throughout the week at more than 120 company locations including cookouts and driver giveaways.