A new survey found that a bit more than a third of truckers responding prefer to be home several times a month.
That was the leading choice of truckers taking a survey from the Trucker Path driver navigation app.
When asked, "How often do you prefer to be home?" the survey found:
- 36% chose "several times a month"
- 25% chose the "several times a week" option
- 24% selected "every night"
- 15% said they want to be "always on the road"
The survey also found they generally got what they wanted. The results showed:
- 89% of drivers who said they wanted to be home several times a month actually are
- 80% of drivers who prefer to always be on the road actually are
- 74% of drivers who wanted to be home several times a week actually are
- 63% of drivers who wanted to be home every night actually are