The RoadPro family of brands will provide folks attending the Great American Trucking Show (GATS) Thursday through Saturday (Aug. 27-29) with tips on eating well on the road, the opportunity to see a variety of their products in action and even a tasty snack.
The new Landstar Fit for the Road Health Pavilion at GATS, which is held at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center in Dallas, will provide an opportunity for drivers and others to view firsthand RoadPro 12-vault appliances in action.
It’s where trucking comes home.
The Great American Trucking Show is bigger and better than ever before. Don’t miss out on the rigs, the swag, the tips and more.
Discover GATS! →
Join a Community of Truckers at GATS
From free concerts to highly educational sessions, GATS is where trucking gathers. August 23-25, in Dallas, Texas. Register today.
As the sponsor of the cooking demonstrations at the pavilion, RoadPro hopes to educate drivers on how they can have home cooked meals on the road.
Folks attending GATS can stop by the RoadPro booth and:
- view demonstrations of Powerdrive Inverters and the C4 Communications System
- enroll in the RoadPro Road Warrior Club, whose members receive preferred status, insider insights, advance product news and special offers.
- meet members of the RoadPro Pro Council, which serves as the eyes, ears and voice of RoadPro. The group participates in product reviews, shares insights through surveys and articles.
- signup to join RoadPro’s interactive Facebook page to stay connected with the industry.
- sample of Original Bills Steak Strips, a tender, healthy snacking alternative.
RoadPro Brands is a division of DAS Companies, Inc., and designs and manages the proprietary RoadPro Family of Brands created to bring the comforts of home to the road. The RoadPro Family of Brands includes: RoadKing®, Wilson®, MobileSpec®, PowerDrive, RoadPro®, K40, Astatic®, Francis®, LUMAgear®, BlackCanyon Outfitters, and Ninja Odor Fighters. RoadPro brands are sold at most travel centers across the country.