Chevron Products Company recently announced 10 drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club in December 2014.
Established in 1992, the club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
Million Mile Club December 2014 Inductees:
- James Dodson, Holston Gases, Powell, TN
- Robert Pruka, Robert Pruka Trucking, Oakdale, WI
- Daniel Porter, Celadon Trucking Services, Memphis, TN
- Dennis Wilcox, SWIFT Transportation, Kansas City, KS
- Kent Marshall, Pride Trucking Network, Mount Clemens, MI
- Scott Audet, S&D Transportation, Gretna, VA
- Ronald Beach III, JBS Carriers, Louisville, KY
- Eric Pyles, West Coast Xpress, Salem, OR
- Mike Shea, R&L Carriers, Cottage Grove, MN
- Charles John Jr., US Xpress, Oxford, AL
Each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club at: www.ChevronDelo.com/promotions