Inducted last month were:
- Brian Rhodes, Con-way Truckload, Theodosia, Mo
- Charles Thomas, Frito Lay, Dallas, Texas
- Calvin Yoder, Mercer Transportation, Louisville, Ky.
- Matt Salerno, Jade Tank Lines, Wilmington, NC
- James Lowrey, Journey Transportation, Antioch, Ill.
- Kenneth Lee, YRC Freight, Grand Prairie, Texas
- Kathy Elston, ATS Specialized, Inc., St. Cloud, Minn.
- Marsha Duvall, Owner Operator, McDonough, Ga.
- Bill Smith, AAA Cooper, Bartlett, Tenn.
- Steve Shebester, Schrader Livestock, St. Louis, Mich.
Each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA,” said Jim Gambill, North America Commercial and Industrial Brands manager for Chevron Products Company. “With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate. Sponsoring the Million Mile Club is an example of our ongoing commitment to safety and our desire to recognize and promote accomplishments in this area.”
Established in 1992, the Chevron Delo sponsored program is one of the most prestigious honors in the trucking industry. The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club at: www.ChevronDelo.com/promotions
Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, is the maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants.