The inductees include:
- Warren Riley II, Owner Operator, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Gerard Edwards, Frito Lay, Arlington, Texas
- Jimmy Hammonds, Jade Tank Lines, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Dawn Beck, Mercer Transportation, Fountain, Florida
- Lou Gray, Road Runner, East Liverpool, Ohio
- Laura Akers, Riverton Truckers, Clarksville, Indiana
- Bob Starr, Owner Operator, Mooreland, Oklahoma
- Charles Endorf, Werner Enterprises, Fairbury, Nebraska
- Allen Nicholas, Crosset Co., Dry Ridge, Kentucky
- Dean Pettit, Cardinal Logistics, Newark, Ohio
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
Established in 1992, the Chevron Delo sponsored program honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
Chevron’s Delo product family includes engine oils, premium lubricants and extended life coolants that provide premium performance and bottom-line value for diesel powered vehicles.
Red Eye Radio is a nationally broadcast radio show targeting the American truck driver.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club .