The Great American Trucking Show (GATS) returns to Dallas’ Kay Bailey Hutchison Center Aug. 25-27.
This year’s truck show will feature a Recruiting Pavilion, Partners in Business seminars, educational seminars, Trucker Talent Search finals, a Discovery Pavilion for testing new products, the Landstar Health & Wellness Pavilion with several free health screenings, and more.
Trucks will compete in Overdrive’s Pride and Polish National Championship at GATS, with winners being recognized across several different categories.
Attendance is free for truck drivers who register online prior to the event. Click here to register to attend.
See what else is on the trucking industry’s calendar for August:
- Aug. 5-6: 5th Annual Shiawasee County Fair Truck Show in Owosso, Michigan
- Aug. 5-7: Carlisle Truck Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Aug. 6: American Truck Historical Society Green Mountain Chapter Truck Show in Westminster, Vermont
- Aug. 10: 2016 National Truck & Step Van Driving Championships
- Aug. 11-13: Great Salt Lake Truck Show in Lehi, Utah
- Aug. 11-14: 17th Annual Brockway Truck Preservation Association National Show in Cortland, New York
- Aug. 12-13: Waupun Truck Show in Waupun, Wisconsin
- Aug. 12-13: Tower Tree Trucking Classics in Greensburg, Indiana
- Aug. 14: Antique Truck Club of America Mid Hudson Chapter 13th Annual Antique Truck Show in New Paltz, New York
- Aug. 19-21: Eau Claire Big Rig Show in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Aug. 25-27: Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, Texas
- Aug. 27: Blue Ridge Diesel Truck Show in Salem, Virginia
Where: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (Dallas Convention Center)
- Thursday, Aug. 25: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 26: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 27: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Register: Free online at GATSonline.com
Lodging: Hotel information at truckshow.com
Parking: Free truck parking will be available at the Cotton Bowl’s Fair Park