One veteran and their guest can win a free trip to the 2018 Mid-America Trucking Show through Belmor’s “I Did My Duty… Now I Drive Heavy Duty” contest.
Belmor, a supplier of heavy duty truck accessories, launched the contest Nov. 10 for veterans who are also commercial heavy truck drivers. The winner will receive a four day, three night trip for them and one adult guest to Louisville, Kentucky for MATS March 22-24.
The prize includes round-trip coach class flights to Louisville and back from a major airport near their home, three free hotel nights, two VIP Event tickets and $200 daily for meals and ground transportation.
To enter, drivers must right a 750-word, or fewer, story answering the following questions:
- What branch of service were you in?
- How long did you serve?
- Where did you serve?
- What was your rank and position?
- What made you decide to enter the field of heavy truck driving?
- What makes you enjoy your job and connects you to the trucking world and fellow truck drivers?
- Why would you like to win the grand prize?
The complete contest rules and application instructions are available on Belmor’s website. The contest entry period closes Jan. 15.