Brokerage C.H. Robinson recently recognized some of its North American truckload contract carriers with the presentation of its Carrier of the Year Awards.
Award winners include:
- Owner-operator: Agristar LLC, Cassadaga, New York
- 2-10 trucks: Jose Manuel Amaya Araniva, Bloomington, California
- 11-50 trucks: Skymile Logistics Inc., Stone Mountain, Georgia
- 51-100 trucks: Pope Trucking Inc., Pearson, Georgia
- 101-300 trucks: A.N. Webber Inc., Chebanse, Illinois
- 300-999 trucks: Cargo Transporters Inc., Claremont, North Carolina
- 1,000+ trucks: Melton Truck Lines Inc., Tulsa, Oklahoma
The Carrier Advantage Program supports 73,000 contract carriers and in addition to early freight access offers contract carriers a dedicated carrier representative, discounts with the QuickPay program, contractual freight opportunities and the ability to submit offers via Navisphere Carrier, C.H. Robinson’s technology platform.