Drivers in Montana and Washington met to compete for the chance to represent their states at the National Truck Driving Championship in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Aug. 14-17.
FedEx Freight driver Mark Cole was named grand champion at the Montana Truck Driving Championship while Gary Herrygers, a driver for The Boeing Co., took that title at the Washington Truck Driving Championship.
- Grand Champion: Mark Cole, FedEx Freight
- 3-Axle: Mark Cole, FedEx Freight
- 4-Axle: Lee Eastburn, XPO Logistics
- 5-Axle: Lyle Turville, Decker Truck Line Inc.
- Sleeper Berth: Charles Rogers, Wilson Logistics
- Tank Truck: Russell James, YRC Freight
- Flatbed: Scott Courtney, XPO Logistics
- Twin Trailers: Scott Lorio, FedEx Freight
- Step Van: Robert Brown, FedEx Ground
- Grand Champion: Gary Herrygers, The Boeing Co.
- Straight Truck: Clint Anderson, FedEx Express
- 3-Axle: Chris Poynor, XPO Logistics
- 4-Axle: Tim Davis, Peninsula Truck Lines
- 5-Axle: Gary Herrygers, The Boeing Co.
- Sleeper Berth: Russell Miller, Safeway
- Tank Truck: Michael Mygatt, The Boeing Co.
- Flatbed: David Turley, Old Dominion Freight Line
- Twin Trailers: David Sutton, Oak Harbor Freight
- Step Van: Cedric Pack, FedEx Freight