The Truckload Carriers Association and CarriersEdge Monday recognized eight fleets entering its newly-launched Best Fleets to Drive For Hall of Fame. The announcement was made during TCA's annual convention Truckload 2022: Las Vegas,
Now in its 14th year, Best Fleets to Drive For is an annual survey and contest that recognizes the North American for-hire trucking companies that provide the best workplace experience for their drivers. Fleets are evaluated against a range of different criteria, including programs for drivers, driver satisfaction, and results in safety and retention. The top scoring participants are named Best Fleets to Drive For.
The fleets entering the 2022 Best Fleets Hall of Fame are:
- Bison Transport Inc. — Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Boyle Transportation — Billerica, Massachusetts
- Central Oregon Truck Company, Inc. — Redmond, Oregon
- FTC Transportation, Inc. — Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Grand Island Express — Grand Island, Nebraska
- Halvor Lines, Inc. — Superior, Wisconsin
- Nussbaum Transportation Services, Inc. — Hudson, Illinois
- Prime Inc. — Springfield, Missouri
The Hall of Fame identifies carriers that have been named a Best Fleet for 10 consecutive years, or seven consecutive years plus an overall award.
"The Hall of Fame recognizes fleets demonstrating exceptional performance year after year,” said CarriersEdge CEO Jane Jazrawy. "The inaugural entrants have continued to raise the bar for years, and their achievements demonstrate an enviable level of excellence."
The Hall of Fame is sponsored by EpicVue.