Even if you are lucky enough to 1.) have time to take a shower while on the road and 2.) find one that you’re comfortable in, you still may not want to hang out long enough for one of those most decidedly feminine of tasks: shaving your legs.
Now there is a way to shave without having to apply water, lather or rinse, all good things if you are doing it in your truck.
Lixa Water Free Shave Gel uses natural essential oils (ginger, eucalyptus, oat and clove) to allow for a close shave while moisturizing your skin. And, Lixa is as politically correct as a product can be. It’s vegan, paraben-free, alcohol-free, not tested on animals, and made in the U.S.
How’s it work? Lixa’s website says:
- Apply a thin layer of gel on the shaving area and spread evenly. Apply extra for a smoother shave.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Just shave as you normally would.
- Apply another layer to make sure your skin stays healthy and looking fresh.
Lixa also offers these tips:
- Shave with grain: Although you may get a closer shave going against the grain, shaving with the grain prevents the razor from pulling at your hair and damaging your skin.
- Shave before bed: Let LIXA moisturize your skin overnight. This will allow the natural oils to effectively replenish your skin after the shave.
Price: $14.95 for 4 oz. online