With country/pop icons Taylor Swift and Bill Ray Cyrus dropping new albums on the same day (Friday, Nov. 10) it might be easy to overlook the arrival of what ought to be a special collection of music from a country stalwart and a few of his pals.
Tracy Lawrence delivered Good Ole Days, a collection of some of his greatest hits and a couple new songs that same day. But, what makes this album special is that Lawrence, who has charted 40 singles in his career, is joined by an impressive list of duet partners. On Good Ole Days with Lawrence are: Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Justin Moore, Dustin Lynch, Easton Corbin, Kellie Pickler and Luke Combs.
If that isn’t enough to make you scoop up this new album, know that some of the proceeds go to a good cause. A portion of the proceeds from the final track of Good Ole Days, Finally Home, will be donated to Operation Finally Home, a national non-profit organization that provides mortgage-free, custom-built homes to wounded, ill and injured veterans or widows and widowers of the fallen.
Here’s who sings what on Good Ole Days:
1. “Time Marches On” featuring Tim McGraw
2. “Sticks and Stones” featuring Luke Bryan
3. “Alibis” featuring Justin Moore
4. “Can’t Break It to My Heart” featuring Jason Aldean
5. “Good Ole Days” featuring Brad Arnold and Big & Rich
6. “If the World Had a Front Porch” featuring Luke Combs
7. “Texas Tornado” featuring Dustin Lynch
8. “Stars Over Texas” featuring Kellie Pickler
9. ”If the Good Die Young” featuring Chris Young
10. ”Paint Me a Birmingham” featuring Easton Corbin
11. “Finally Home” featuring Craig Morgan