The name says it all.
The TomTom Trucker 620 GPS is built for the professional truck driver who expects reliability from every device in their cab. It’s loaded with features truckers need and displays them on an easy-to-read 6-inch screen.
With built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Trucker 620 delivers its suite of services via voice control, meaning you keep your hands on the wheel but still get your smartphone’s messages and allows you to make calls.
Here’s how the Trucker 620 delivers:
- Access Siri or Google Now using the device’s built-in microphone.
- Locations for parking, truck stops, travel centers, fuel stations, restaurants and service centers.
- Customized routes for your truck’s specific dimensions, weight, cargo, and maximum speed.
- Smartphone messages read to you from your SMS, and iMessage.
- Alerts for congestion ahead. You’ll get notifications that show how far the stopped traffic or accident blackspot points are.
- Lifetime truck maps delivered at no extra cost via WiFi. And, lifetime TomTom Traffic, which tells you how to avoid traffic, both on highways and secondary roads.
The Trucker 620’s speaker and microphone deliver quality, hands-free calls. Just connect your phone via Bluetooth, and you’ll see who’s calling on your GPS’s screen.
The TomTom Truck 620 attaches to the dash of your truck with an easy to use a magnetic mounting device.
Available online and in travel centers.