Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, has big plans for 2020.
The Oklahoma City-based travel center company said Thursday, Jan. 16, it expects to open 40 new locations this year and add about 3,000 new truck parking spaces. The announcement follows a year in which Love’s opened its 500th store.
The company also expects to:
- open about 40 Love’s Truck Care Centers and Speedcos
- open a sixth tire retread plant and distribution center in Milan, Tennessee
- add new features to the Love’s Connect mobile app
- unveil a mobile app for Love’s Financial so customers can better manage cash flow and cover expenses like fuel, maintenance, and payroll
- expand fresh food offerings and Love’s-branded items.
“We enter 2020 with lots of momentum that we’ll continue through customer-experience enhancements, product offerings and the best value on the road,” said Love’s President Shane Wharton. “We’ll open stores from coast to coast, continue to provide products and services that our customers depend upon and enhance our reputation as the company known for Highway Hospitality.”