GMC just introduced the 2015 Canyon Nightfall Edition, a stylized, blacked-out edition of the brand’s all-new premium midsize truck that blends a dramatic appearance with popular features and accessories.
The Canyon Nightfall Edition is offered on SLE crew cab models, either 2WD or 4WD, in Onyx Black and will be available in the first quarter of this year.
In addition to standard equipment on the SLE, the Canyon Nightfall Edition includes:
- Black grille
- Black assist steps
- Factory spray-in bedliner
- 18-inch multi-spoke aluminum wheels with Dark Argent painted inserts
- Polished exhaust tip
- Automatic climate control
- Remote start
The Canyon accessories portfolio includes the available GearOn system for optimal cargo management, as well as bed protection, styling enhancements and trailering components.
Additional standard content on the Canyon Nightfall Edition includes:
- Rear-vision camera
- Eight-inch-diagonal Color Touch radio with GMC IntelliLink
- OnStar with 4G LTE and its standard built-in Wi-Fi hotspot (includes three-month/3GB data trial, whichever comes first)
- Two USB ports for charging located on the rear of the center console in addition another USB port inside the console
- Multi-color driver information center display
- Soft-touch instrument panel with aluminum trim
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Remote keyless entry
- Tilting and telescoping steering column
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- SiriusXM satellite radio (includes three-month trial)
- Automatic locking rear differential (4WD models)
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
Canyon offers the segment’s best horsepower and EPA-estimated fuel economy: 200 horsepower (149 kW) and 27 mpg highway (2WD) from a standard 2.5L I-4; and 305 horsepower (227 kW) and 26 mpg (2WD) from an available 3.6L V-6.
The V-6 engine enables a segment-leading 7,000-pound trailering rating.