Peterbilt Motors Company says its new Model 567 Heritage salutes the company’s beginnings by combining modern technology with distinctive styling features.
The Model 567 Heritage is configured with a 121-in. BBC and set-forward front axle (SFFA) – the industry’s most modern SFFA truck – to optimize payloads and weight distribution. It can be spec’d as a day cab or with a 72- or 80-in. sleeper.
Peterbilt says exterior features of the Model 567 Heritage include:
- Bright bumper, grille bars, exhaust stacks, mirrors and sunvisor
- Chromed air intake bezel and metal hood latches
- Polished rocker panels, quarter-fender closeout panels, fender brace and brackets, battery boxes and fuel tanks; and
- Special Heritage badging, uniquely numbered and mounted to the grille and sleeper (when applicable) for the first production trucks
Inside the cab, the Model 567 Heritage has exclusive features and branding that includes:
- Platinum-level Heritage Brown interior with a black dash top and wood-finish trim
- Premium brown leather seats with accent stitching to complement the cab design and embroidered Heritage logo in the headrest
- Door pads with brown wood trim
Production of the Model 567 Heritage is scheduled for September.