Still have questions about ELDT? FMCSA video supplies answers

As of Feb. 7, individuals seeking to obtain a commercial driver’s license or certain CDL endorsements may be required to complete entry-level driver training from a registered training provider prior to testing for a CDL. This video from Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration provides insights about federal requirements and how to use the Training Provider Registry to find a provider.