The RoadPro Family of Brands has expanded its offering of CB communication devices with new products from Astatic and Wilson.
Astatic offers a full line of CB microphones and accessories built to deliver durability and high quality noise-canceling technology. The new noise-canceling 4-pin microphone is available in rubberized black for superior comfort and durability.
Various accessories from Wilson round out the new CB product offering from RoadPro. The line of antennas and CB accessories from Wilson combines innovation with technical support services to provide power and clear communication.
Astatic noise-canceling 4-pin CB microphone, rubberized black includes:
- Noise-canceling technology
- Universal 4-pin adaptors
- Smooth matte finish for superior comfort
- Rubberized protective coating and polyurethane coated screen
New CB accessories from Wilson include:
- 12-volt power outlet with 2 USB Ports
- 18-foot co-phase cable with FME
- 12-volt power plug with brass posts
- 12-foot extension cord with 12-volt socket and USB port
- 12-volt power outlet with phone holder, 2 USB ports, 3.4A output
“The ability to stay clearly connected is a necessity when it comes to the lifestyle of the professional driver,” said Charles White, vice president of Brands and Marketing, DAS Companies, Inc., the parent company of RoadPro Family of Brands. “These new products are sound additions to our CB offering, as they come from two of the most trusted brands in over-the- road communications.”