Garmin now offers an HD dash cam that can provide critical video assistance in case of an on-the-road mishap.
The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a high-definition, GPS standalone driving recorder that serves as the eyewitness to your daily driving.
But, it’s more than just a dash cam. The Dash Cam 35 also has helpful driver awareness features including forward collision warning that sounds an alerts if you drive too closely to the vehicle ahead. It also issues alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras.
The incident detection feature (G-sensor) automatically saves video footage on impact, while GPS pinpoints exactly when and where events occurred.
This dash cam’s snapshot feature allows the driver to take still images, from inside or outside the vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage.
You can play back footage on the 3-inch display, or use the Garmin.com/dashcamplayer to review the video on your computer.
Details of the Garmin Dash Cam 35 include:
- High-definition, GPS standalone driving recorder with a 3.0-inch LCD display
- GPS-enabled footage shows your location, direction, speed, date and time so you can see exactly when and where events occurred
- Large field of view with high video quality, even in low-light conditions
- Incident Detection (G-sensor) automatically saves footage on impact
- Dash Cam 35 begins recording when powered on
- Mounts to windshield and easily record with continuous overwrite
- Uses replaceable microSD™ card (included)
- Records in 1080p or 720p
The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is available at travel centers.