God forbid you actually need this piece of equipment.
Created by a New York City paramedic, the Tactical Auto Rescue Tool includes a 440C stainless steel hook blade for seatbelt cutting, a spring-loaded steel tip window punch in case you don’t have the space to swing it, a 3 1/4″ half-serrated folding 440C stainless steel blade, and a 5-lumen LED light.
- Spring-loaded steel tip window punch
- 440C stainless steel hook blade
- Half-serrated 440C stainless steel 3 1/4″ folding blade
- 5-lumen LED light
- Stainless steel belt clip & nylon belt sheath
- Materials: 440C stainless steel
- Batteries: CR1220 3v (included)
- Dimensions: 5″ long
- Weight: 6.4 oz