The LG Tone Flex HBS-XL7 makes sense for pro drivers.
- It’s lightweight so you can wear it all day.
- It’s wireless so it’s got no cord to wrestle with.
- It’s bigger than ear pods but much smaller than a headset.
- It’s easy to wear as it rests on your neck and a rubberized section keeps it in place.
- It’s also easy to use and hands-free.
On the left side of the Flex are the control buttons: on/off, playback, volume. On the right side is a single button for the Google Assistant, which delivers notifications and can be used to make inquiries and calls.
The LG Tone Flex HBS-XL7 is also a moderately priced Bluetooth headset loaded with features usually found in more expensive gear. The Flex features:
- 32-Bit hi-fi DAC (digital to analog conversion) for premium-quality sound
- Retractable earbuds that won’t get lost
- 8 hours of talk/listening time
- 10 days of standby battery life
- Fast access and response from Google Assistant
- Fast charging; 10 minutes of charging delivers three hours of play time
- Dual microphones make sure you’re properly heard
- Fast Bluetooth pairing with any make of smartphone
- USB C-type charging
Available online and at travel centers.