Between increasing prices for food and other supplies as well as diesel, road life seems to get more expensive every day. That's why it makes sense to bring food for meals and snacks with you instead of counting on picking them up as you travel.
Doing that means having the appliances to store and prepare things to eat and beverages. Key to that is having a reliable way to food cold and safe.
Koolatron's Super Kool (model 40 B) portable fridge does just that. It's loaded with features that make it ideal for use on your truck. It has:
- both 12-volt DC and 110-volt AC power supplies (cords included) for use on the road or at home
- 1.7 cubic feet of storage space
- door storage compartments make it easy to organize beverages and snacks
- a high-performance heat pump unit plus thermoelectric heat pipe technology to provide efficient, reliable and quiet cooling between 28°F and 50°F
- a door that can be installed to open to the left or right
- recessed door handle and flat back to fit easily in the limited space of your truck's sleeper berth
- removable wire shelf
- LED interior light
- compact size of 17" x 19.5" x 19.25"
Available at big box stores and online for about $258.