In the last of our three-part series with “Ice Road Truckers” star Todd Dewey, the straight-talking log truck driver from northwest Washington covers a lot of ground. In today’s podcast, Dewey talks about:
- the upcoming season on the ice roads
- missing his pal and co-star Darrell Ward, and a great practical joke between them
- having been a mentor and big brother to Stephanie Custance, who joined the show in Season X
- the possibility of driving with Lisa Kelly
- other hard-working truck drivers
Season XI of “Ice Road Truckers” will begin production in late January, according to Dewey and he says, “It’s gonna be a bizarre season, that’s for sure!”
Listen to part one of our podcast interview with Dewey.
Hear what Dewey said about some of the behind the scenes events on “Ice Road Truckers” and how he came to join the show in part two.
See our episode-by-episode coverage of “Ice Road Truckers” Season X and watch our interview with Lisa Kelly at the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas last August.