Fifteen drivers have been added to Penske Logistics‘ Driver Wall of Fame.
The honorees in the Diamond Class of the company’s driver recognition program have achieved 20 consecutive years of safe driving.
Drivers added to the Wall of Fame include:
- Harold Chapman, Ontario, Canada
- Brett Coward, Ontario, Canada
- Brian Ellison, Arkansas
- David Evans Jr., New Jersey
- Larry Goetz, Ontario, Canada
- Butch Grigsby, Arkansas
- Jake Martens, Ontario, Canada
- Steve Martineau, Ontario, Canada
- Glenn McCartney, Ontario, Canada
- Randy McKee, Arkansas
- Gary McMichael, Kansas
- Dave Nagy, Ontario, Canada
- David Swan, Ontario, Canada
- Earl Taylor, Florida
- Dave Wojciechowski, New Jersey
The ceremony was held at Penske’s headquarters in Reading, Pennsylvania.
“Our professional truck drivers play a pivotal role in Penske Logistics’ success,” said Penske Logistics President Marc Althen. “You have helped the company maintain our standing as one of the industry leaders in supply chain management. It is an honor to recognize each of you this evening.”