The wait is over. The Mid-America Trucking Show opens to the public at 1 p.m. today at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville. The show floor opens for VIPs at 10 a.m.
Show trucks have filled Lot J for the PKY Truck Beauty Contest, vintage trucks are on display, and about 1,000 exhibitors will be open. The schedule of today’s educational seminars include:
- 10 a.m. Owner Operators: How to Negotiate the Most Profitable Freight
- 11:15 a.m. Top Trends Driving the Trucking Industry
- 12:30 p.m. The Battle for Profit: Helping You Navigate the Biggest Obstacles to Success in Today’s Market
- 1:45 p.m. Turning Data Into Insights: Using ELDs and Video to Increase Efficiency and Safety
- 3 p.m. FMCSA Session: Legislatively Mandated Actions Update
- 4:15 p.m. Benefits of ELD and Factoring Services for Your Trucking Company
But, MATS is not just only about learning. It’s fun as well, and much of that occurs at the Red Eye Radio booth. Music today will be provided by:
- Jayne Denham at 12:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- Jessie G at 3:30 p.m.
- Bridgette Tatum at 5 p.m.
You can also meet country star Gretchen Wilson at the Red Eye Radio booth at 4 p.m.
If you have not pre-registered, admission is $10 at the door.